Really. I promise I am. 3rd term is SO busy. So now there is a tiny break in the madness before end of year testing, Band Festivals, range and road tests (yikes!) and other such arrapatath.
So, before I go for another long break from this blog, I'll update it to prove that I am still breathing. For now.
Let's start with big events I've skipped over.
1. My room is finished and I am officially moved in!
2. I have recently started teaching myself guitar. It's coming along...a little bit. Kind of.
3. Flute. It's everywhere. BYU Festival, Region, UVFF, etc etc. Here's proof.
4. Me and Nicole went to the temple and to Carl's Jr. This was a landmark event because we've been planning it for two months or so, and it finally happened!
5. Paul is doing wonderfully, I believe. Here is one of my favorite pictures of him. And no, I am not quite sure what he is doing. Something awesome, evidently.
In other news, I am doing fairly well right now. Just getting started with term 4 of my sophomore year (yes!) and already looking ahead to my junior year! I'm excited for my classes next year, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. Band, (hopefully) Choir, Physics, AP English, Pre Calc, AP World History, Seminary, and Lifetime Sports is what I'm hoping for. For now, I'll just focus on getting out of school alive.
I seem to have developed a slight cold, which is silly, because it is spring outside today. One should not be sniffling and sneezing and coughing when the sun is shining! It is a beautiful day today and I think I will go take a walk shortly after I post this here...post.
Also, I want to make brownies. Perhaps I will.
So there is your peek into the life of Kate. It's not much, but there you go. Happy Springtime!
Holli & Jordan
4 months ago