List of "important" things to do (or at least work on) today:
1. Global Citizen Project. This one is a serious project. It's gonna take some work.
2. Math homework. I don't understand it at all.
3. Practice. Solo and ensemble is just around the corner, with lots of extra band/orchestra music on the side.
4. Schemes/Tropes Project. Another big one. This definitely needs some attention.
5. The Crucible. Not VERY important, but needs some reading nonetheless.
6. The Shipping News. I am behind schedule on that one, to say the least.
7. Call several relatives to ask about donating to my "I'm poor but I'm still going on tour" fund.
8. Clean my room. I can't get to my bed.
9. Take the dog for a walk. Even a short one would suffice, but he needs to get out.
10. Get referrals from Momi so I can get my P.E. credit so I can graduate high school.
Naturally, being who I am, I started in on this formidable pile of work the moment I got home from school.
I got the referrals before I came home, called the relatives while I walked the dog, cleaned my room, practiced for two hours, and read The Crucible and The Shipping News in between projects. Also, I finished my math homework. Then, with hours to spare, I relaxed and enjoyed a few moments to myself.
I forgot to get the referrals from Momi before I came home. I then proceeded to come home and watch Robin Hood for an hour before going to the temple for another two and a half hours. Then I came homeand played Plants vs. Zombies for....well, a long time. I also ate dinner.
I did not walk the dog, call the relatives, do the projects, read the books, finish the homework, practice, or clean my room.
I stewed about it for a while and was resolved to go at least finish the math homework for tomorrow. Then I decided it would be a better idea to blog about it.
Remember that post a little while back that was about everything I love about you that was actually supposed to be getting over you? Well, this time we're getting down to business. Today, I am officially over you.
So, with a vow not to cry anymore and a bar of chocolate, here we go.
Things I Don't Like About You Disclaimer: Yes, some of these are highly irrational.
1. I was never your first priority.
2. You forgot about me a bit too often.
3. You were embarrassed to be seen "together" in public.
4. Your hands look really weird.
5. You laughed when I was hurting.
6. You expected me to be there for you every hour of every day, when you weren't prepared to do the same for me.
7. You're way, WAY too concerned with what other people think about you. Who are you trying to impress?
8. You treated your friends like they were a given.
9. You forgot my birthday.
10. You take other people to Wendy's...you wouldn't even go to Wendy's if it weren't for me.
11. You act like you are much, much cooler than you really are.
12. You strut. Strut!!!
13. "Sorry, I was going to reply but I fell asleep and forgot!"
14. You sleep too much.
15. You are more important than ANYBODY else is. *cough...*
16. You asked me to help you pick Valentine's presents for your girlfriend. Whom I happen to love, by the way.
17. You never, ever plan ahead. Everything is random and impulsive.
18. Your socks are really dumb. I mean it.
You get the drift, yes? I could really go on for a long time, but I won't, even though this is vastly liberating.
P.S. I am officially over you. (You should try getting over yourself.)