Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ready For Christmas!

Hey everyone! This is my Beginning of Christmas post. I think Christmas is my most favorite time of year. I will now list the things I love about Christmas (in no particular order).
1. Watching the old animated Rudolph cartoons
2. Singing and playing Christmas songs with my mom
3. Drinking Sparkling Cider
4. Decorating the tree
5. Playing in the first snow
6. Drinking hot chocolate
7. Sledding on Christmas Eve
8. Looking forward to New Year's
9. Reading by the tree
10. Christmas PJ's
11. Taking pictures of exciting Christmas doings

This is a short list, but there are altogether too many things I love about Christmas to list them all. I love everything about Christmas. Even the cold. And speaking of taking Christmas-y pictures...
















Consider the halls decked.














Lights in the dark














I like how you can see the tree through the window














What a cute, Christmas flavored house!














Wade, with a reindeer biting his nose














This pictures just makes me laugh














A special bum shot for Mel. :)














Contemplating the true meaning of Christmas...














Putting the star on top!














This sock on the tree was just too funny














A mommy and her son














And finally, the mouse we discovered under the kitchen sink. This is one thing I don't love so much about Christmastime. All the mice come in the house. Ah well.

So there you have it. Many things that I love about Christmas, all in one bite-sized post! Merry Christmas!

Kate

1 comment:

Melody said...

Is Paul going to eat that mouse? That's not very sanitary. :) The lights look awesome. The tree looks wonderful. I love the sock, and THANK YOU for the bum shot!