Remember that post a little while back that was about everything I love about you that was actually supposed to be getting over you? Well, this time we're getting down to business. Today, I am officially over you.
So, with a vow not to cry anymore and a bar of chocolate, here we go.
Things I Don't Like About You
Disclaimer: Yes, some of these are highly irrational.
1. I was never your first priority.
2. You forgot about me a bit too often.
3. You were embarrassed to be seen "together" in public.
4. Your hands look really weird.
5. You laughed when I was hurting.
6. You expected me to be there for you every hour of every day, when you weren't prepared to do the same for me.
7. You're way, WAY too concerned with what other people think about you. Who are you trying to impress?
8. You treated your friends like they were a given.
9. You forgot my birthday.
10. You take other people to Wendy's...you wouldn't even go to Wendy's if it weren't for me.
11. You act like you are much, much cooler than you really are.
12. You strut. Strut!!!
13. "Sorry, I was going to reply but I fell asleep and forgot!"
14. You sleep too much.
15. You are more important than ANYBODY else is. *cough...*
16. You asked me to help you pick Valentine's presents for your girlfriend. Whom I happen to love, by the way.
17. You never, ever plan ahead. Everything is random and impulsive.
18. Your socks are really dumb. I mean it.
You get the drift, yes? I could really go on for a long time, but I won't, even though this is vastly liberating.
P.S. I am officially over you. (You should try getting over yourself.)
3 months ago