Saturday, September 8, 2012

Music and the Month of September

I'm sorry that music is all I blog about. Music and love. But not very sorry, because I like music.

So here's what. I've been thinking lately about all the fabulous music I love that I want people to know about, but I never know how to go about it. So, I'm going to post a song that I love every day for the rest of the month. It's gonna be all sorts of fun. You'll get symphonies and indie rock and folk music and Broadway and who knows what else? So. This is fun. I like this.

Today, the song is Elephant Gun by Beirut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc

There's a link for ya. The video's weird, but I really enjoy the song.

Happy Saturday!

Love always,
Kate

1 comment:

A-money said...

Dude, the intro is my favorite part. :)
Also, I just want to make sure you know you can embed the video right into your post by copying the embed code from youtube and entering it under the html tab. You might already know this, but I'm just being lazy old me, wanting to not have to open a whole new tab to hear this fabulous music.